Paid CPT Code Report
The Paid CPT Code Report allows you to analyze payments and charges by CPT Code for each location. This report can be run by Deposit Date or Date of Service.
- Navigate to the Reports menu and select Paid CPT Code.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The Company defaults to the company you’re currently logged into. Use the drop-down menu to select a different company, if applicable.
- The Practice and Location both default to All. Narrow your search results by selecting a Practice and/or Location. Otherwise, you can leave these fields set to all.
- Select between Date of Service or Deposit Date. The Date of Service is based on the patient’s appointment date and the Deposit Date is based on when payment for that treatment was processed.
- You must select a Start and End Date for the Date Range.
- The results below show each CPT Code’s charges and payments per unit for the search criteria selected. If WebPT is unable to retrieve the CPT Code Description due to an error, the following message will be displayed on the report: Unable to retrieve CPT description.