Let’s review the information available in the patient header. Important: The case with the most recent Start of Care date will be selected by default.
Patient Header - Unexpanded View
The patient header is shown in the unexpanded view when it first displays. Patient fields are non-case specific and refer to the patient information.
- Patient Name and Patient ID #: Click to expand patient header, or double-click to open the patient's account page.
- Date of Birth: The date of the patient's birth and current age.
- Tasks: This icon allows you to access, add, and complete patient tasks. The number in the badge indicates the number of open tasks.
- Account Notes: Click to open the Account Note window to view or add an Account Note.
- Print Patient Receipts: Click to print a receipt for a single patient payment.
- Information: Hover to see additional information about the patient's current. See the screenshot below.
- Collections: The flag denotes a patient whose account is in collections.
- Ins Class: The Insurance Class assigned to the primary payer of the selected case.
- Ins Name: The name of the primary payer of the selected case.
Patient Header - Expanded View
The expanded view of the patient header contains all the same field and icon information seen on the unexpanded view, as well as the items defined below.
- Case: Use this drop-down to switch between cases. This is an easy way to quickly see basic information.
- Comments: Any comments that have been added to the patient's account.
- Status: The status of the selected case (i.e., Active, Inactive).
- Ins Address: For the selected Case, this is the primary insurance address.
- Group Number: The patient's Group Number for the primary insurance attached to the selected Case.
- Policy Number: The patient's Policy Number for the primary insurance attached to the selected Case.
- Ins Phone: For the selected Case, this is the primary insurance's phone number.