Print Patient Statement From WebPT EMR
Often, your Front Office employees will not have access to WebPT Billing and so they are unable to print a patient statement on demand. However, now they have the ability to print a statement directly from the WebPT EMR. Note: Records may not be immediately available if the patient was newly created in the EMR.
To print a statement from the EMR:
- Navigate to the patient’s chart.
- Select the new Print Patient Statement option.
- Enter the desired From and Thru Date into their respective fields.
- To show charges that already have a zero balance, check the Show Zero Balance Charges checkbox.
- Click Print Statement. An Account Note will also be added to the patient's account in Billing.
Note: If no data is available for the selected date range, an error will be generated.