Running the Associated Payments Report in WebPT Analytics
In this article, we’ll show you how to create the R4 Associated Payments report using WebPT Analytics.
Follow the steps and/or view the short videos to learn how.
Check out the Month End: Associated Payments article for additional details on this report.
Accessing the Associated Payments Report
Check out the video or follow the steps below to access the Analytics platform:
- Click Analytics at the top of the WebPT EMR
- Click Reports from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Scroll down to the Month End Reports and select Associated Payments.
- From the top-right of the screen, use the Month and Year menus to select a closed month to view.
Seeing the Total Associated Payments for All Clinics
In WebPT Analytics, you have instant access to all the Associated Payments for every clinic in your company on one report. This feature saves you the time needed to run, export, and then compile multiple reports in Excel.
Once you’re at the Associated Payments page, you’ll just need to take a few steps to organize the data:
- Click the column header Insurance Class.
- Select Group from the drop-down menu.
- Click the column header Total Payments.
- Select Aggregate from the drop-down menu.
- Select Sum.
Below the Total Payments header, you’ll now see the sum of the total payments for each clinic listed.
Note: You can see the total for every payment bucket by clicking the column headers and repeating steps 4 and 5.
Seeing the Total Associated Payments of a Single Clinic
Continuing from the actions above, if you’d like to see the Total Payments for only a single clinic, follow the steps below:
- Click the Filter button, above the left side of the table.
- From the filter menu, click the Filter Column field and select Clinic Name.
- Set the Comparison field to = (equals)
- For the Value field, click the (...) menu button, select the clinic, and click Add.
The Associated Payments table will now only show the Total Payments for the select clinic.
Note: You can use the Options menu to remove any columns with data you don't want to see in the table.
At any point, you can export the table and all its data directly to an Excel file, with the data that is currently being viewed. No more copying and pasting data in order to calculate the percentage of payments received.
- At the top of the table, click the Export Data button.
- Select the format you’d like to export the table in.
- A download will immediately start and the file should be available in your browser downloads.