Distributed Payments Report
The Distributed Payments report shows payments that moved out of the Unassigned Payments and onto a charge line. It is important to track how the distribution of money from previous months was allocated. Note: This report can only be run within a 31 day period.
- Navigate to the Reports menu and select Distributed Payments.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The Company defaults to the company you’re currently logged into. Use the drop-down menu to select a different company, if applicable.
- The Practice and Location both default to All Practices. Narrow your search results by selecting a Practice and/or Location. Otherwise, you can leave these fields set to all.
- Choose a Start and End Date for either Posting Date, Date of Service, and/or Distribution Date.
- Search results display below, showing patient payment amounts by posting date, deposit date, and distribution date.
- Posting Date: Date payment was applied.
- Deposit Date: Date used when applying payment.
- Distribution Date: The date the payment transferred from Unassigned Payments to an open patient balance or assigned charge.