Adjustments By Location Report
The Adjustments by Location report shows adjustments broken down by practice and/or location.
- Navigate to the Reports menu and select Adjustments by Location.
- Enter your search criteria and click Search.
- The Company defaults to the company you’re currently logged into. Use the drop-down menu to select a different company, if applicable.
- The Practice and Location both default to All Practices. Narrow your search results by selecting a Practice and/or Location. Otherwise, you can leave these fields set to All.
- You must select a Start and End Date for the Date Range.
- The search results display below showing all Adjustments Codes used and their totals. Click on an Adjustment Code to see all patient accounts to which that code was applied.
- A list of patients and adjustment details will display. Click on the Patient ID to open the patient account.
- Lastly, click on Detail for more information about the Adjustment’s Date of Service, Procedure Code, and Adjustment Amount.