WebPT Billing offers your office the convenience of scanning and uploading your weekly billing packets to its secure FTP site using FileZilla, a free and secure solution. If your office is interested in scanning its packets, please contact the Billing Technical Support Team at 844-358-5817 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide a username and password for the secure Billing FTP site.
- Go to http://filezilla-project.org/ and click on the Download FileZilla Client (All Platforms) button.
- On the Download FileZilla Client for Windows page, select Show additional download options. Note: Do not select the option to Download FileZilla Client for Windows.
- A new window will appear, click the appropriate .zip file option for your software (Windows 64, Windows 32, or MacOS).
Note: If you are connected to your organization's VPN and receive the following error message, disconnect from the VPN to download the file. If you encounter further issues or are not able to download the file you may need to contact your Network Administrator for assistance.
- Once the .zip file has been downloaded, open the download file location and click Extract All.
- Double-Click the Filezilla application file to open FileZilla.