CPT Code Charge Report
The CPT Code Charge Report provides information about the CPT codes that have been billed by practice, location, and provider. This report can be a helpful tool for auditing, like determining which patients have been billed specific CPT codes.
In this article, we will review how to locate, run, and filter the CPT Code Charge Report.
- Navigate to the Reports menu and select CPT Code Charge Report.
- Complete the required fields to generate the report, then click Search.
- The Company defaults to the company you’re currently logged into. Use the drop-down menu to select a different company.
- Narrow your report results by selecting a Practice, Location, and/or Provider. Otherwise, you can leave these fields set to all.
- You must select a From and Through date. You can enter today’s date by typing 00 into the date field.
- For Summarize By, select whether or not you want the report to pull information based on CPT Code, Location, Practice, or Provider.
- The search results display below.
- To drill down further, you can click on the CPT code.
- A list of patients charged with the specified CPT code will be displayed.
- Finally, you can click on the Patient ID to open the patient profile.