The Medical Groups feature allows you to group referring physicians together for reporting purposes. This article will cover:
- How to Create A Medical Group
- Attaching the Group to a Physician
- Reporting: Referring Physician Summary
Create The Medical Group
- Begin by clicking Admin, and select Medical Groups.
- Click the New button.
- Type in the desired name of the Medical Group and click Save.
- You will then receive a confirmation message at the top of your screen.
- The system will automatically create a Medical Group ID for the group itself.
Attach Group to Physician
To attach the group, you must add it to the physician profile.
- Start by going to Admin, and select Referring Physicians.
- Type in the name of the physician or click search to view the list for all physicians.
- Double-click on the physician of choice to open their profile.
- Click the dropdown for the Medical Group field and select the desired group.
- Click Save at the bottom right corner.
Reporting: Referring Physician Summary
The Referring Physician Summary report will allow you to filter or group by Medical Group.
- Click on the Reports menu option and select Referring Physician Summary.
- The search criteria will allow you to choose a Medical Group, if desired. The results will only show the physicians attached to that group. If you do not select a group, you can filter the report by Medical Group once the results populate.